Saturday, July 11, 2009

What happened???

To the week that is! I woke up Monday morning with a whole week ahead of me and then I blinked and now it's Saturday!!!! Well I am in the middle of my single parent weekend for July, I really despise drill weekends! This one even more so because we didn't have an FRG (family readiness group) meeting so the girls and I stayed home. Jeremy is in Post Falls and we are here. So to make the best of it we went and rented movies last night and had McDonald's for dinner. We also got ice cream too!! Not sure what we are going to do today. I do have some homework that I should work on. I have the scrapbook that I am working on for the school (will post pics of the finished project). I am also in the middle of crocheting prayer blankets for all my neices and nephews (12 total!). Now I just have to figure out something for the girls to do to keep them out of my hair. Sure would have been nice to have the pool up! But with Jeremy being sick at the beginning of the week and it rained in the evenings the rest of the week we didn't get to it. Hopefully we will be able to finish it before he leaves for AT (annual training). If not I may as well put the stupid pool in storage, or sell it! Well just a short update today, no new pictures since Monday. I'll get the camera out and take pictures of the kiddos this weekend while we are having girls time and post on Monday! Until next time... God Bless!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Time sure does fly, doesn't it!! Hope you can make it through!