Friday, July 17, 2009

No Lip Service!

I know it's been almost a week! But Jeremy was getting ready to leave for three weeks and I wasn't about to spend any of my time here when I was squeezing every last second of time in with him!!!!! So anyway what did we do this week? We went on a couple of family adventures. We have discovered a new family hobby called letterboxing. Look it up you might get addicted! Here are a couple of pictures:




Wednesday my mom came over and watched the girls and Jeremy took me to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! Amazingly awesome movie!!! I cannot wait for the double shot of the final chapter! All I can say is I hope Hollywood can do justice to the book. Oh and Quest's Kodiak has a new paint color! I want one of these bad boys:

Yesterday we just kind of hung out as a family. We did a little shopping for Jeremy so he didn't have to eat nasty MREs the whole time he was gone. Then we came home and made chocolate chip cookies, helped him pack, and made sure we had at least one air conditioner in so the girls and I don't roast while he's gone.
Today we got up so early and drove Jeremy down to Post Falls. Then we spent the day running errands for him and making sure he had everything he needed to be gone. We got to see him for dinner and then we drove home. Here are a couple of pictures from today:


So as you can see we had a very busy week which ended in a very sad see ya later (we don't do goodbyes). Alyssa cried from the time we left Post Falls until we got to the other side of Rathdrum (about 20 minutes). She is so sure she won't survive the next 21 days without daddy! I'm sure we'll make the time pass quickly, at least I hope so for the girls' sake! Well it's almost midnight here and I have been up for 19 hours running on 3 hours of sleep. I am emotionally drained without my best friend here. I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much homework to do tomorrow so I think I will head for bed. Until next time... God Bless!

1 comment:

jgirl said...

Hi Amy =0) I just added your blog to my follow list..your family is just adorable!=0) FYI I was just on FB and was solicited by someone posing as you...it looks like your page may have been high-jacked and you'll have to contact FB. This person was telling me that they had been mugged at gun point and some other crap which made me suspicious, I had honestly just come to your blog page a few minutes before hand and had seen what you and your family had been up to. So just so you know what's going on...I told who ever this poser was that I didn't know them and they left. Good luck with your studies and try not to miss your hubby too much! Take care, Jessica Lamb=0)