Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh my goodness!!!

Where did August go? I blinked and now it's September! Between school, work, raising kids, and trying to keep up with Jeremy I feel like I lost a whole month! I've been working non-stop for the past two days trying to get the school cleaned and my classroom ready to start school on Tuesday. I need to take my camera in and get a few pics of my classroom posted. Alyssa is so excited for school to start. We had open house last night and she got to take her school supplies in and put them in her desk. She got to visit with old friends and meet some new ones. I think Abby is pretty excited too. She is still so young but I have to go back to work so to school she must go. At least I will be her teacher and I don't have to rely on some stranger to raise my child! Well I just wanted to update you so you didn't think I fell off the earth. I have to go do homework, yeah that four week break, not happening now. I also need to get lesson plans solidified. Then we are spending the weekend up at my parent's place helping dad get some projects done while mom is visiting my brother's family in Texas. So I guess I better go get busy! Until next time...God Bless.

1 comment:

jgirl said...

I know where on earth did the summer go? Here's wishing you a happy school year!=0)